Sunday, June 30, 2013

Review: King Perry


King Perry
King Perry by Edmond Manning

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



There is not much I can say about King Perry that other's haven't said better.
I couldn't help the sob that came out of me by the end of the book, it was like I've been holding it in for far too long.
What I wanted from the book, or what I was expecting from it was far different from what I got.
This book was different, weird, confusing, crazy and unexpected.
But it was also emotional, powerful, life altering.
I couldn't help but compare it to Robert Fisher's The Knight in Rusty Armor, or maybe some of Paulo Coelho's tittles.
Those that you read as entertainment but have a much deeper message.
King Perry broke me and put me back together.
All the feelings, all the tears, all my love.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment