Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Review: Let It Snow


Let It Snow
Let It Snow by Heidi Cullinan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



According to the dedication on this book, Heidi wanted a snowed in story, couldn´t find one so she wrote it...Bravo!!!!

Bears, big, hairy, strong, masculine bears. And a twink, who provides the perfect balance, he is just amazing. And so strong and fabulous...I loved Frankie. He might be a walking cliche, but he makes it his own, that´s who he is, and he is not going to change.

Marcus, is a scary man at first but ends up being a huge softy at heart. The perfect combination for Frankie.

And the sex, as usual is smoking hot.

I pick up this book to have a change of scenery from the 100F we are suffering here, a little snow did me good. ;)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment