Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Review: Icicle


Icicle
Icicle by Natalie Vale

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



What a lovely story Icicle was, such a pleasant surprise.
Discovering and enjoying a new author is a plus.
Sean is a lost man, he is not completely satisfied with his life and he leaves his town and his lover to go searching for something he feels his life is missing, tho he doesn't know what it is.
On a cold night, almost at the end of his strength and will, Sean is rescued by a mysterious man. A man with secrets and regrets of his own.
A man that in the end will give Sean back his hope and will to live.
But, who is saving who?
Honestly, the emotion, that heart clenching emotion you get from a very well written love scene. A connection that goes beyond words.
I love it when a book can get that reaction from me, and in such a short story as well.
I am looking forward to more from this author.
I don't want to give away the story line or share any spoilers I truly hope you read this lovely romance.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment