Friday, May 25, 2012

Review: Fortune Hunter


Fortune Hunter
Fortune Hunter by Ava March

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I am in absolute awe with Ava March's Brook Street trilogy.
Back in London, two gentlemen with different background.
Julian, just back from America in search of a rich wife to save him.
Oscar has everything money can but, but is still looking for someone to care for him for who he is and not his fortune.
Julian ends up as Oscar's guest finding monetary support, a new status in the society and of course love.
But he is so bind and set on his goal that makes the biggest mistake of his life, letting down the only one who really cared about him.
It takes Julian two years to be worthy of Oscar's love and he does his best to be that man.
I love the characters, the setting, the society bits we get to see.
The intimacy, I can't even.
I'm in love with these stories.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment