Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Review: The Soldier


The Soldier
The Soldier by Mark Alders

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I´m glad I´m the type of reader that can´t leave a story unfinished.
After struggling with [b:The Nourisher|10300132|The Nourisher (Borders of Worlds Saga, #1)|Mark Alders|http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1295818476s/10300132.jpg|15202098]I´m happy I gave [a:Mark Alders|3050099|Mark Alders|http://photo.goodreads.com/authors/1336261828p2/3050099.jpg]another chance.
The Soldier was so much better.
Fast, way too fast and with so much going on.
I am not going to pretend I can remember every race´s name or every character, tho Brake and Sern made an impression, I can just say that by reading the Saga you will let your imagination go wild.
It´s amazing how as a reader I get to forget Vernon is a huge 8 legged spider when he is with Drake. I mean, the intimacy these two share, I can´t get my head around it.
I´m also glad I have The Incubator ready on my kindle, because the ending of The Soldier left so many questions open, I was not going to be able to way too long to read the third book in the Saga.
Thank you Mark, for sharing The Nourisher with me back in March, I was missing out on some great sci fy.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment