Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Review: The Party Boy's Guide to Dating a Geek


The Party Boy's Guide to Dating a Geek
The Party Boy's Guide to Dating a Geek by Piper Vaughn

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This book deserves all the stars!
I love it. The whole opposites attract theme. The geek and the party boy.
There isn´t a more perfect match than Fee and Ash.
Seeing Ash, the cute boy who´s never been turned down, struggle to understand WHY Fee was resisting him and how to work around his tactics to get Fee to go out with him.
I laugh out loud, literally.
And I want to hug Fee! So adorable in a very nerdy way...
This book has everything, is funny, is sweet, has just enough drama/angst to keep you going. But above all is about falling in love. *happy sigh*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment