Sunday, December 16, 2012

Review: Home Again


Home Again
Home Again by Cardeno C.

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



It had the potential to be an amazing book if it wasn't for the fact that I spent 3/4 of the book confuse by the change in POV and the jumping in time.
Honestly, it was confusing as hell. It took me at least a page in each chapter to figure it out even tho they are identified, still was not enough.
I read it twice, once I got all the story I went back and read it again just to be able to enjoy it.
Other than that, it was a great book. Highly recommend it.
It's a very original idea, great plot and likeable characters, with some interesting twists and surprises.
The writing, other than what I mentioned before, was flawless and engaging.
I really loved Home Again, and I will definitely look into Cardeno's other tittles.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment