Sunday, December 2, 2012

Review: Saving Sean


Saving Sean
Saving Sean by Con Riley

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I din't LOVE it like I did [b:After Ben|15719572|After Ben (Seattle Stories, #1)|Con Riley|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1340510356s/15719572.jpg|21391740] but it's a great sequel to the Seattle Stories.
Being inside Peter's head was such a trip. Honestly he over thinks everything, but it was funny too.
Sean, I'm not sure I even got to fully understand Sean, with all his past, his obsessive tendencies and his insecurities.
What is clear is that Peter was what Sean needed and Sean was what Peter didn't even know he was looking for.
There is a great story line, original and not the typical angst.
I found Peter's Dad to be a total sweetheart, working hard to embrace his differences his his son, and accept him for who he is. Also Peter accepting that maybe he had some responsibility in how their relationship worked i the past.
We get to see Morgan again, and Theo. I love those two together.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment