Monday, May 27, 2013

Review: The One That Got Away


The One That Got Away
The One That Got Away by Rhianne Aile

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I´ve let myself be influenced by bad reviews...and I was reading this book with misconceptions already. WRONG!!!!
And then I got a new kindle, and I left this book in my old one and just this weekend I was able to move the books...and BAM! I went to finish it forgetting about what I´ve read in the reviews and love it!!!
Weird how that happened.
Some of the things that are mentioned on those reviews are true, MCs take off clothes when they are supposedly already naked, get dress when they are already wearing pants, best friends that didn't know each other as best friends should and so on...which coming from DSP you think someone should have caught it; but alas they didn´t.
So, if you can get past that bad start, I almost put it down at 30%, then you´ll discover a sweet, romantic tale of two friends falling in love.
And the premise of the book might be silly, I´m talking about the migraine, followed by the accident causing these two to live together, but it serves a purpose.
These two needed to be under the same roof to be able to see and develop their feelings.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment