Friday, May 3, 2013

Review: Something Different


Something Different
Something Different by S.A. Reid

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This is exactly what I look for in a book, compelling characters, interesting conflicts, not overused cliches or uncalled drama.
Unsatisfied married man, just going through the motions of life, meets rent boy and develop feelings that are so strong and unknown for both of them took them by surprise.
None of them thought that they were still able to feel, to need, to love so much.
Sex, and I'm not just talking about the act, the approach to it was so different for both of them.
Were James found his power and control in his sexuality, Micheal was intrigued and insecure discovering his needs and finding pleasure in something that was so far out of his comfort zone.
I loved everything about this book, a definite favorite.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment