Monday, September 24, 2012

Review: The Druid Stone


The Druid Stone
The Druid Stone by Heidi Belleau

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Great book!
I really liked Sean as a whole. And Cormac is an amazing character too.
For someone who is such a fan of contemporary [b:The Druid Stone|13751785|The Druid Stone|Heidi Belleau|http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1337208175s/13751785.jpg|19385292]is a little bit out of my comfort zone, but as soon as I saw the blurb I wanted to give it a try.
The romance and Sean's and Cormac's relationship takes a step back during the whole story.
Is an adventure, is full of magic.
Half way down the author put your imagination to a test. Honestly, you have to immerse yourself in this "world" and find a way around the new characters and names.
It was different for me, but I truly enjoyed reading it.
Is a perfect book for lovers of urban fantasy. And those who don't want the easy, cheesy romance.
The only one thing that got me upset was the fact the the HEA didn't come easy for these two, and at one point I was doubting it will have a HEA at all!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment