Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Review: Life Lessons


Life Lessons
Life Lessons by Kaje Harper

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Amazing, amazing characters. Honestly both Mac and Tony were so lovable and easy to relate to.
The fact that Tony is willing to go into a relationship with a very closeted man, and Mac in return is willing to let his guard down and love Tony is prove enough of the powerful connection between them.
The turn from Mac being straight to Mac having sex with Tony was too abrupt, but I guess when the one you care about is in a near death situation you have to face your feelings.
I'm not complaining, the moment of truth was HOT. And I guess with all the tension surrounding them with the murders and all...the sexual tension was building up for a long time.
I love Kaje's writing, she has a way with expressing emotions and when you read her stories you get to feel them all.
Once you start reading you can't put them down.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment