Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Review: Frustration


Frustration
Frustration by Maddy Linehan

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I love this book.
Set in HS Tyler & Conor have a give and take relationship.
But Conor is still in the closet and takes every given opportunity to bully Tyler in public.
How the story develops, we need Jackson to complete the love triangle.
Seeing Tyler and Jackson together sets something in motion inside Conor and is time to face the truth.
Conor is your typical bad boy, but once he gets over the attitude he is one of the most adorable MCs I read in a while.
What is amazing about this is that the book is free. So when I get to read this quality for free is an additional satisfaction.
You will really enjoy not just Tyler & Conor's relationship but the secondary characters are great too! Specially Tyler's best friend Josh. Their dynamic is so funny, Josh is the best friend a boy can have.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment