Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Review: Lies and Consequences


Lies and Consequences
Lies and Consequences by Kaje Harper

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I need more stars!
[b:Lies and Consequences|11018562|Lies and Consequences|Kaje Harper|http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1302090279s/11018562.jpg|15937869] is one of those books that have been on my kindle for months, so when I started reading it I didn´t know what to expect or even what it was about.
After almost half of it, I went to check Mrs. Harper´s profile and found out more about the origins of L&C.
It´s been a while since a book consume every spare moment in my day.
I wanted to read, read & read some more.
I am in love with Ian, what an amazing character he is. He is not conflicted, very straight forward and OMG so hot and adorable.
Chris, what can I tell you about Chris? He has issues, he doesn´t trust people, he is a compulsive liar; somewhere along the line you learn to care about him and understands him.
The mix with plane crashes, kidnappings, crazy stalkers and other complications make the book interesting.
But it is all about Ian and Chris.
My words will not be enough, go read it!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment