Thursday, January 10, 2013

Review: I'll Be Your Drill, Soldier


I'll Be Your Drill, Soldier
I'll Be Your Drill, Soldier by Crystal Rose

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



AMAZING!!!!
What can I add to all the positive things that were said about this book?
The author shapes a great story, mixing the military reality of training, deployment, injures and recovery with a secondary love story that will leave you breathless.
I'll Be Your Drill, Soldier follows the life of four boys that meet in their early twenties when they join the US Army.
As they go through basic training they built a relationship that goes beyond friendship, they become family - a bond stronger than anything else any of them knows.
Over the years, several deployments, addictions, loss, love, they experience it all together. They are there for each other, even during their hardest times.
I´m not going to spoil it for you but the whole chapter from the moment Mark gets the knock on his door is heartbreaking.
I'll Be Your Drill, Soldier is funny, engaging, angsty, sexy...everything.
And you, my fellow female friends, will find the female characters in this book so easy to relate to LOL and they will be speaking for you.
During the times they spend apart the author chooses to use emails as a way for them to communicate with each other, I absolutely love them.
Mrs. Crystal Rose, I´m ready for more when you are.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment