Thursday, June 14, 2012

Review: Acrobat


Acrobat
Acrobat by Mary Calmes

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Acrobat was without a doubt one of the best books I read in 2012.
It was like you didn´t know what was going to happen next. A surprise with every turn.
I was talking to a friend the other day and what I said was, there is always something happening. You don’t get pages full of descriptions that lead to nothing more than a pretty picture in your mind.
Nathan is everything you imagine an english professor should be. And still there is this whole other side of his geek, nerdy self that is amazing.
And I don´t think I have enough words to describe Dreo. How complicated and simple at the same time. You don´t need words, Dreo is living example of that. You just need to love and let your family, your loved ones feel it; with every touch, with every moment you worry about them. That´s who Dreo is.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment