Friday, June 15, 2012

Review: Clear Water


Clear Water
Clear Water by Amy Lane

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Patrick's mind, Patrick's ADHD, Patrick's monologues...everything, every time he opens his mouth is a challenge for Wes.
But I think "Whiskey" is probably the most patient man on the face of earth.
And is exactly what Patrick need to finally stop thinking about himself as a huge fuckup and see that he is worth of Whiskey's love.
THe age difference between them is not an issue, I think is what makes the relationship work. Wes is not only patient but he is more mature and know what need to be done to take care of the one you love. He is so protective of Patrick.
I think my most favourite moment in the whole book was after Wes and Patrick's first night together Patrick going out on deck to thank God for putting Wes in his life. And Wes realizing that he was grateful too.
How sweet is that?
Be ready for a sweet, funny, irrational love story.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment