Monday, June 18, 2012

Review: The Angel of 13th Street


The Angel of 13th Street
The Angel of 13th Street by Eden Winters

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I´m out of words, I just love it.
Noah "The Angel" has been working on rescuing lost boys from the street for 10 years. Until one of the boys caught his eye in more ways than one.
Will Noah take that second chance life is giving him and finally let himself fall in love again?
Jeremy is a young boy, who was almost caught in the street life. When the so call Angel comes into his life he knows is not just gratitude what he is feeling, but Noah is scare and the age difference is an obstacle.
One of the secondary stories involves Noah and a former lover, Bill, my heart broke for him. I´m not sure Bill was created to have this effect on readers, but I absolutely hurt for him.
The book has a great pace, things move along nicely.
The author captures those mixed feelings and fears from boys that have been abuse in a way that is real.
There are some minor edit mistakes, but those will not affect the flow of the story.
I already added book 2 to my list, can´t wait to read more of Noah and Jeremy.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment