Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Review: Bewitched by Bella's Brother


Bewitched by Bella's Brother
Bewitched by Bella's Brother by Amy Lane

My rating: 3 of 5 stars




Maybe not my favorite from Amy Lane, but a great book anyway.
Honestly you can’t go wrong with her, at least that´s the way I feel.
With Bewitched, we get less angst than what we are used to from the author.
Great MCs, Sebastian is adorable in all his complexity and word vomit.
Asa *sigh* he is so mysterious, quiet and just the perfect opposite for Sebastian outgoing personality. I would have send him to get his hair cut but, other than that, he is a wet dream.
Let´s not forget the kid, Jordan, the reason why I picked up the book in the first place. I was looking for a story with kids in it. I was not disappointed.
Sebastian wants to be young forever, a student going from one University Degree to the other. Not ready to be an adult yet. Or maybe he didn´t find the right person to share his adult life with.
Bella is Sebastian´s best friend and the one that has been with him the longest. She is also Asa´s little sister.
And that is how Sebastian and Bella find themselves moving in with Asa and his little boy Jordan for the summer, after Asa´s traumatic divorce.
What comes next is a journey of self-discovery and not just for Asa who is, according to his own words, a "man virgin"; but for Sebastian too.
Is about finding you place in the world, choosing you family and finally realizing what´s really important in life.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment